- LGP LITE—little brother to the acclaimed capture card, LGP—is crafted for the more at-home gamers, for whom capturing is mostly done on PCs. You will find the same quality, speed, and precision in LGP LITE, at a more affordable price.
- • Interface:USB 2.0 (USB Mini)
• Video Input:HDMI
• Video Output (Pass-Through):HDMI
• Audio Input:HDMI, 3.5 mm stereo
• Audio Output (Pass-Through):HDMI, 3.5 mm stereo
• Max Pass-Through Resolutions:1080p60
• Max Record Resolutions:1080p30
• Supported Resolutions (Video input):1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i
• Record Format:MPEG 4 (H.264+AAC)
• Dimension (W x D x H):131 x 70 x 22 mm (5.2 x 2.8 x 0.9 in)
• Weight:117 g
1. LGP Lite does not support viewing/recording/streaming of HDCP protected signals
- System Requirements:
- Operating sytem: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 ; Mac OS X 10.7 or laterFor 1080p30Desktop:Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz/AMD Athlon 64 X2 3.0 GHz
VGA card supporting DirectX 10.0c 4GB
Laptop:Intel® Core i7-4810MQ
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M
4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
1. RECentral for MAC, does not support video streaming it only support video recording.
- What's in the box:
- • LGP LITE (GL310)
• USB cable
• Quick guide
LGP LITE records gameplay from all mainstream consoles* effortlessly, with an onboard H.264 encoder that reduces loading on your PC, and a hot button that activates 1080p recording and streaming with one click.
* To record PlayStation®4, upgrade your system software to version 1.7 or later. Click here for more information on how to disable HDCP on PS4.
Streaming with LGP LITE is just as simple. Stream your gameplay in 1080p, with voice commentary, to your favorite platform. You can even record a copy while you stream. LGP LITE works with any DirectShow compliant streaming application such as XSplit or OBS, and broadcasts to YouTube, Twitch, or Ustream right out of the box. You also have the privilege to record, stream, or share with the exclusive RECentral, available for both PC and Mac.