Registration and Shipping
The registration process
- Register on our website with a valid email address and contact number.
- Select the item you would like from our catalog and add it to the shopping cart.
- Go through the checkout procedure and tick the shipping method of your choice. There is also an option to pick your order up in the store should that be more convenient.
- We do not accept credit/debit card payments on web orders. You are welcome to pay via an EFT/direct bank deposit or with cash if you selected the in-store pickup option.
The ordering and shipping process
Please note: Though we carry a large range of items in stock at our store, we do not carry ALL the items on our website in stock. Availability indicators are there to indicate to customers what is available from our suppliers at this time, it does NOT necessarily mean we have those items physically in stock at our retail store.
Order processing will not begin until we get confirmation from our suppliers regarding stock availability.
This will occur within an hour (during business hours) from placing your order. You will receive email confirmations from our online system regarding all updates to your order.
The steps of the ordering process are:
- You place your order online.
- We do a stock check and update the availability. You’ll receive this from the ordering system via email, including our banking details.
- You proceed to make payment.
- Your order will be dispatched once payment has been confirmed by our bankers. You will receive an email with your shipment’s waybill number for tracking purposes. Alternatively we will update you to let you know that your order is ready for collection, should you have chosen this option.
Should you wish to pay cash (bank notes) for you order, you may do so when collecting the order from our store.
SA door to door
Please ensure the correct shipping address is provided from the outset as title and risk will pass to you once the order has left our premises.
The indicated shipping period in brackets is the service we use to ship the package, it does not necessarily reflect the number of days for the package to arrive from the date the order was placed.
Please note: We do not deliver to farms, mines and power stations.
Occasionally packages are returned to us undeliverable. Should this event take place every attempt will be made to contact you to make arrangements for re-shipment.
Incorrect/Incomplete order delivered:
We strive to never fail. Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, within 7 days of receiving your order, should there be any discrepancies with your order.