Computer Screens for sale at Titan Ice
While your PC tower houses all the processing power, it is your PC monitor which determines your overall viewing experience. This is because the monitor is responsible for displaying all the graphics and visuals that your computer produces. When it comes to choosing a computer monitor, it is important to consider the ideal size, resolution, refresh rate and colour accuracy of your screen depending on whether you are using it for gaming, design or simply admin purposes. At Titan Ice, we stock a wide range of computer monitors to meet the needs of every user. Shop now and take your computing experience to new heights with complete ease.
4K PC Monitors Available In All Shapes & Sizes
Titan Ice stocks a variety of high-end computer screens of various shapes and sizes produced by well-known PC manufacturers, from ASUS and LG to MSI and AOC for gaming purposes. Our PC monitor screens come in a wide range of sizes, from 20 inches all the way to 49 inches. Popular sizes include 24 inches, 27 inches and 32-inch monitors. Our products all come with fantastic resolution, starting at Full HD (1920 x 1080) to 4K (3840 x 2160) which produces life-like visuals, makes online browsing easier and fully enhances the user experience. In addition, we offer monitor screen solutions with advanced features for your convenience including curved screens, adjustable monitors that can reach 100mm of height, touch screen options and more.
Enhance Your Gaming Set Up With High-Resolution PC Monitors
Whether you are a casual play, pro gamer or streamer, a high-resolution PC monitor is crucial for anyone who wants to take their gaming experience to the next level. At Titan Ice, we offer a variety of regular and gaming computer monitors that can meet the demands of your PC tower and setup and allow you to immerse yourself in an enjoyable and responsive gameplay experience. Popular leading brands that we can supply include AOC, MSI, LG and Samsung, to name a few. When choosing a gaming PC monitor, consider selecting one with a 144Hz refresh rate for smooth gameplay, 4K resolution for immersive viewing and high colour accuracy that provides more vivid and realistic visuals. The team at Titan Ice understand that finding the correct gaming monitor to suit your needs is important. We boast a wide collection of computer screens for you to browse, whether you're looking for a high refresh rate, stunning visuals, or both.
Titan Ice are a leading provider of PCs, as well as their components, peripherals and tools in South Africa, including PC monitors; we also provide custom-built PCs for highly personalised gaming. Browse our extensive selection of monitors that are sure to suit your requirements, from computer screens optimised for immersive gaming to touchscreen monitors that aid in design and admin work. You can also contact us at 086 12 TITAN (84826) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the products and services we provide.
What Should I Consider When Buying A PC Monitor?
- Screen size & resolution: A large screen size and higher resolution can significantly improve your viewing and working experience on a PC. This will allow you to see details more clearly. 1080p is the most popular monitor resolution currently on the market.
- Panel types: Computer monitors come with IPS, TN or VA panels, all three of which have their own benefits. IPS monitors offer great colour accuracy and consistency and viewing angles for multiple people viewing a screen; TN are ideal for gaming because of their fast response times; VA has a high contrast ratio that makes them great for watching movies.
- Refresh Rate: The higher the refresh rate on your monitor the quicker the images on your computer screen update per second for a smoother viewing experience. An ideal optimal refresh rate is 120 Hz, although games vary in how many frames per second they show due to the hardware specification of the PC.
Is A Curved Or Flat Monitor Better?
- Deciding between a curved or flat PC monitor is entirely subjective and depends on your use of a PC in the first place. Flat monitors are ubiquitous, more affordable and widely available. They are especially good for photo or video editing due to the monitor’s flat surface.
- On the other hand, due to their shape, curved monitors work to reduce eye strain and create a more immersive and life-like experience. For that reason, they are a great option for gamers, whether they are hobbyists, pro gamers or streamers. Curved monitors can provide a wider field of view, also making them suitable for watching films.
What Should I Consider When Setting Up A Monitor?
- Whether it is being used for gaming, working or designing, when setting up a monitor, it is important to consider the ergonomics of your computer screen and how it will best suit your working environment:
- Monitor height: If the monitor is too high, you may end up causing neck and shoulder pain. If the monitor is too low, you may end up hunching forward, causing back pain. The top of the monitor should be at eye level to avoid excessive craning, bending or tilting of the neck while trying to read the screen.
- Viewing distance: The incorrect distance from the computer screen can cause eye strain. While an ideal viewing distance depends on what size monitor and resolution you have selected, it is best to sit at least an arm’s length away from the PC monitor.
- Viewing angle: A poorly positioned monitor will result in you craning or tilting your head too much to see the screen which will cause pain and discomfort in your neck. Move your computer screen to directly in front of you at eye level.
- Monitor stand: Selecting a PC monitor with an adjustable stand feature is the perfect choice for finding the correct height and angle for you to continue working or gaming without discomfort or pain. Look for a monitor that allows you to adjust its orientation for improved ergonomics.
What Is Adaptive Sync & Why Is It Important For Gaming?
- Adaptive Syncing was developed primarily for the video gaming industry and involves technology that synchronises the refresh rate of the computer monitor with the frame rate produced by the graphics card (GPU). Adaptive sync eliminates tearing, stuttering and judder on screen; a high-end video gaming PC monitor will support a variable and adjustable refresh rate.