- When Do I Get It?
(Collection / Delivery Time Frames)
Our picking, packing and delivery procedure is directly affected by what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times may vary.
Estimates are provided in the tables below to help you pick the delivery option that best suits you, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date on email communications from us for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Gauteng||1-4 working days|
|SA Cities (outside Gauteng)||2-5 working days|
|Regional Areas||2-6 working days|
|Remote Areas||3-7 working days|
|Stock availability||Collect time|
|Retail||You may collect during office hours*. Stock is ready.|
|Warehouse||1-2 working days|
|Out of stock||
Supplier Out of Stock|
(Add the item to your Wish List to be notified when stock once again becomes available
Collect Location: Titan Ice retail store
Address: 774 Jacqueline Drive
Lead times vary, Please wait for your Ready to Collect email before collecting.
We are open Mondays – Fridays from 8:30 to 17:30
We are also open on Saturdays and Public Holidays from 9:00 to 13:00.
We are closed on Sundays, Easter weekend, Christmas and New Year.
The TP-Link 8-Port Gigabit desktop switch TL-SG1008D provides you an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make Gigabit to the desktop a reality. Moreover, TL-SG1008D adopts lower power consumption design. With the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1008D can save up to 80%* of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 80%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 16Gbps Switching Capacity
- 15KByte Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware
- Fanless design ensures quiet operation
- Desktop or wall-mounting design
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
- Standards and Protocols
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3ab
- IEEE 802.3x
- 8x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
- AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
- Fan Quantity: Fanless
- Buffer Size: 2Mbit
- Jumbo Frame: 15 KB
- Switching Capacity: 16 Gbps
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 180 x 90 x 25.5 mm
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward
- MAC Address Table: 8K
- Advanced Functions
- Green Technology, saving power up to 80%
- 802.3X Flow Control, Back Pressure