UNLEASH YOUR VOICE
Designed and tested by top streamers, the Razer Seirēn X is your key to getting heard in the mightiest way possible. Backed by the best microphone technology, it’s the first step to taking your live streaming to new broadcasting heights.
We are constantly looking for ways to support the streaming community; that's why it's so important for us to work together with other players in the ecosystem.
ULTRA-PRECISE PICKUP PATTERN
Using a supercardioid pickup pattern, sound is recorded at a tighter angle. This reduces unwanted background noise and allows you to deliver your voice loud and clear to your audience, so they never miss a single message.
When things get exciting, accidental knocks and bumps happen. When that happens, the built-in shock mount dampens vibrations to help protect your stream against sound anomalies.
COMPACT FORM FACTOR
Most professional microphones sound great, but tend to be obstructive and too bulky for desks with limited space. Thanks to its compact and sleek form factor, the Razer Seirēn X delivers a superior audio broadcasting experience while remaining as subtle as possible.
At a glance
- Condenser microphone made for streaming
- Supercardioid pick-up pattern to reduce background noise
- Built-in shock mount to dampen vibrations
- Mute button
- Zero-latency 3.5 mm headphone monitoring port
- Power required / consumption: 5V 100mA
- Sample rate: min 44.1kHz / max 48kHz
- Bit rate: 16bit
- Capsules: Ø25mm condenser capsules
- Polar patterns: Super-Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Sensitivity: 17.8mV/Pa (at 1kHz)
- Max SPL: 110dB (THD < 1% at 1kHz)
- Impedance: ≥ 16Ω
- Power output (RMS): 125mW (at 32Ω)
- THD: < 0.5% (at 1kHz)
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ≥ 85dB
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Mac OS 10.8 onwards
- Compatible with Open Broadcaster Software, Streamlabs & Xsplit (Seirēn X & Seirēn X Quartz)