- When Do I Get It?
(Collection / Delivery Time Frames)
Our picking, packing and delivery procedure is directly affected by what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times may vary.
Estimates are provided in the tables below to help you pick the delivery option that best suits you, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date on email communications from us for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Gauteng||1-4 working days|
|SA Cities (outside Gauteng)||2-5 working days|
|Regional Areas||2-6 working days|
|Remote Areas||3-7 working days|
|Stock availability||Collect time|
|Retail||You may collect during office hours*. Stock is ready.|
|Warehouse||1-2 working days|
|Out of stock||
Supplier Out of Stock|
(Add the item to your Wish List to be notified when stock once again becomes available
Collect Location: Titan Ice retail store
Address: 774 Jacqueline Drive
Lead times vary, Please wait for your Ready to Collect email before collecting.
We are open Mondays – Fridays from 8:30 to 17:30
We are also open on Saturdays and Public Holidays from 9:00 to 13:00.
We are closed on Sundays, Easter weekend, Christmas and New Year.
Rackmount Thunderbolt™ 3 NAS, ideal for SNG/OB van live production
Exclusively providing a Thunderbolt™/NAS/iSCSI SAN triple solution, the TVS-1582TU offers four high-bandwidth Thunderbolt™ 3 ports for optimizing 4K video transfer and online editing. It is a perfect match for Thunderbolt-equipped Mac® and Windows® users for 4K workflows, file storage and high-speed sharing. The compact rack-mounted form factor makes the TVS-1582TU especially useful for SNG/OB van live media production that requires frequent relocation. The TVS-1582TU adopts 7th Generation Intel® 14nm multi-core processors and was designed around the concept of tiered storage, application-based partitioning and network traffic distribution to fulfill critical tasks with sophisticated capabilities.
- A hybrid NAS supporting 3.5” & 2.5” drives in one chassis
- Qtier technology and SSD cache enable 24/7 optimized storage efficiency
- The Network & Virtual Switch app assists network traffic distribution and re-routes dedicated bandwidth for diverse applications
- Superior 4K video playback and transcoding
- Four Thunderbolt™ 3 (40 Gbps) ports and dual 10GbE ports for on-the-fly video editing and rapid file sharing
- Four available combinations with Mac/PC and JBOD for flexible attaching, sharing and expansion
- Flexible storage expansion with QNAP storage expansion enclosures and Virtual JBOD (VJBOD)
- Supports QRM+ unified remote server management, virtualization (storage and hosting), containerization, and WirelessAP service
|CPU||Intel® Core™ i5-7500 quad-core 3.4 GHz processor, Max turbo to 3.8 GHz|
|CPU Architecture||64-bit x86|
|Graphic Processors||Intel® HD Graphics 630|
|Floating Point Unit|
|System Memory||16GB UDIMM DDR4 (2 x 8GB)|
|Maximum Memory||64 GB (4 x 16 GB)|
|Memory Slot||4 x Long-DIMM DDR4|
|Flash Memory||512MB (DOM for dual OS)|
|Drive Bay||9 x 3.5-inch + 6 x 2.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s|
|Drive Compatibility||3.5-inch bays:
3.5-inch/2.5-inch SATA hard disk drives/2.5-inch SATA solid state drives|
2.5-inch bays: 2.5-inch SATA hard disk drives/2.5-inch SATA solid state drives
|SSD Cache Acceleration Support||SSD slot 1, 2, 3, 4|
|Gigabit Ethernet Port (RJ45)||4|
|10 Gigabit Ethernet Port||2 x 10GbE SFP+|
|Wake on LAN (WOL)|
|Thunderbolt port||4 (Thunderbolt 3)|
Slot 1: PCIe Gen 3 x4
Slot 2: PCIe Gen 3 x8
Slot 3: PCIe Gen 3 x4
Three PCle slots are occupied by two Thunderbolt™ 3 cards and a 10GbE adapter.
|USB 2.0 port||4|
|USB 3.2 Gen 1 port||4|
|HDMI Output||1, HDMI 1.4b|
|Form Factor||2U Rackmount|
|LED Indicators||HDD, Status, 10 GbE, LAN, storage expansion port status|
- Requires MacOS Sierra 10.12.3 (or later) for using Thunderbolt connection on Mac.
- Thunderbolt 3 reaches the maximum theoretical transfer rate of 40 Gigabits per second. Actual performance may vary due to hardware/software limitations and usage environment. Directly connecting a QNAP Thunderbolt 3 NAS to a computer establishes a peer-to-peer (P2P) network and enables 20GbE connectivity.
- Thunderbolt 3 (40 Gbps) doubles its theoretical potential for speed when compared to Thunderbolt 2 (20 Gbps). This results in the TVS-1582TU’s file transfer speed increasing from 900 MB/s to 1,600 MB/s.