- When Do I Get It?
(Collection / Delivery Time Frames)
Our picking, packing and delivery procedure is directly affected by what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times may vary.
Estimates are provided in the tables below to help you pick the delivery option that best suits you, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date on email communications from us for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Gauteng||1-4 working days|
|SA Cities (outside Gauteng)||2-5 working days|
|Regional Areas||2-6 working days|
|Remote Areas||3-7 working days|
|Stock availability||Collect time|
|Retail||You may collect during office hours*. Stock is ready.|
|Warehouse||1-2 working days|
|Out of stock||
Supplier Out of Stock|
(Add the item to your Wish List to be notified when stock once again becomes available
Collect Location: Titan Ice retail store
Address: 774 Jacqueline Drive
Lead times vary, Please wait for your Ready to Collect email before collecting.
We are open Mondays – Fridays from 8:30 to 17:30
We are also open on Saturdays and Public Holidays from 9:00 to 13:00.
We are closed on Sundays, Easter weekend, Christmas and New Year.
Use two M.2 SATA SSDs in a single 2.5-inch SATA drive bay with RAID support for PC and NAS
The QDA-A2MAR can accommodate two M.2 SATA SSDs within a single 2.5-inch SATA drive bay. No software driver is required for the QDA-A2MAR, and it can be installed in a PC/workstation (Windows®, Linux®) or QNAP NAS to flexibly add high-performance M.2 SATA SSDs with RAID configurations to meet various storage needs.
Supports various RAID levels
The QDA-A2MAR supports a variety of RAID configurations. Depending on your requirements, you can use the bundled metal pin as disk mode switch tool to select your ideal RAID mode: Individual, JBOD, RAID 0, or RAID 1. Windows® users can use the QNAP External RAID Manager utility to view the RAID group status and disk health information.
- All the drive data will be cleared upon drive initialization or RAID mode switching with the QDA-A2MAR. Ensure that all data is backed up beforehand.
- Window and Linux PC supports all four modes mentioned above. QTS does not support Individual mode.
- It is recommended that only drives with identical model numbers and capacities are used to create a RAID 0/1 group because the total storage space will be equal to the size of the smallest drive.
- The SATA controller of the PC must support port multipliers to recognize two drives in the Individual mode configuration. Consult your system provider and install the latest drivers for your SATA controller.
- Installing a QNAP disk adapter in another QNAP disk adapter is not supported. (e.g. QDA-A2MAR cannot be installed in the QDA-A2AR.)
- TR-002/TR-004 RAID expansion enclosures do not support QDA-A2AR/QDA-A2MAR.