- When Do I Get It?
(Collection / Delivery Time Frames)
Our picking, packing and delivery procedure is directly affected by what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times may vary.
Estimates are provided in the tables below to help you pick the delivery option that best suits you, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date on email communications from us for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Gauteng||1-4 working days|
|SA Cities (outside Gauteng)||2-5 working days|
|Regional Areas||2-6 working days|
|Remote Areas||3-7 working days|
|Stock availability||Collect time|
|Retail||You may collect during office hours*. Stock is ready.|
|Warehouse||1-2 working days|
|Out of stock||
Supplier Out of Stock|
(Add the item to your Wish List to be notified when stock once again becomes available
Collect Location: Titan Ice retail store
Address: 774 Jacqueline Drive
Lead times vary, Please wait for your Ready to Collect email before collecting.
We are open Mondays – Fridays from 8:30 to 17:30
We are also open on Saturdays and Public Holidays from 9:00 to 13:00.
We are closed on Sundays, Easter weekend, Christmas and New Year.
Using a Mellanox® ConnectX®-4 Lx SmartNIC controller, the 25 GbE network expansion card provides significant performance improvements for large file sharing, intensive data transfer, and optimizes VMware® virtualization applications with iSER support.
- Dual-port 25 GbE network expansion card
- Controller: Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx
- Connector: SFP28
- PCIe interface: PCIe Gen3 x8
- Transmission rates: 25Gbps/10Gbps
- Supported operating systems: QTS/QuTS hero (recommend an upgrade to the latest version); Windows (Driver required); Linux (Driver required)
- Supported QNAP NAS: Models with PCIe slot(s) (1 free slot required)*
- Bracket: Low-profile bracket pre-installed; full-height and specialized (for selected QNAP NAS) brackets are bundled
- Port and cable: SFP28 DAC cable (3M) or SFP28 OPTIC transceiver
25GbE NICs are designed for data-intensive applications and enterprise IT environments. To reach the full potential of 25GbE transmission, you require high-performance hardware configurations, including:
- At least three workstations with Intel® Core™ i5/i7 processors (or similar) at 3.3 GHz (or higher) and NVMe SSDs.
- A QNAP NAS with an Intel® Core™ i5/i7 processor (or similar) with NVMe SSDs and/or Enterprise-level SATA SSDs (SLC/MLC). At least 12 SSDs are recommended.
Package Content: 1 x Network card; 1 x QIG; 3 x Brackets
* - Please check the compatibility list for your NAS