- When Do I Get It?
(Collection / Delivery Time Frames)
Our picking, packing and delivery procedure is directly affected by what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times may vary.
Estimates are provided in the tables below to help you pick the delivery option that best suits you, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date on email communications from us for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Gauteng||1-4 working days|
|SA Cities (outside Gauteng)||2-5 working days|
|Regional Areas||2-6 working days|
|Remote Areas||3-7 working days|
|Stock availability||Collect time|
|Retail||You may collect during office hours*. Stock is ready.|
|Warehouse||1-2 working days|
|Out of stock||
Supplier Out of Stock|
(Add the item to your Wish List to be notified when stock once again becomes available
Collect Location: Titan Ice retail store
Address: 774 Jacqueline Drive
Lead times vary, Please wait for your Ready to Collect email before collecting.
We are open Mondays – Fridays from 8:30 to 17:30
We are also open on Saturdays and Public Holidays from 9:00 to 13:00.
We are closed on Sundays, Easter weekend, Christmas and New Year.
The SE800 external solid state drives is designed for ultimate mobility with its compact and lightweight form factor. What's more, it also looks great too, with its exquisite hairline-brushed surface. But more importantly are its performance and durability features, namely waterproofing, dust-proofing, and shock resistance, as well as blazing read/write speeds of up to 1000MB/s.
Utilizing the USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface, the SE800 can hit read/write speeds of up to 1000 MB/s*, making data transfers fast and furious.
* - For optimal performance, the host device must support USB 3.2 Gen 2 and have UASP mode enabled. Actual performance may vary depending on the host hardware and its software configurations. ( Test Platform: MSI Z390 gaming pro CABOM with Intel core i7-9700, Benchmark Software: ATTO v3.05 )
Cut Down on the Wait
Cut down on the wait with the SE800. It can transfer files up to 12.5* times faster than an external HDD. Now that's a big jump in performance! Transferring a 50GB 4K movie can be done in as little as 50 seconds!
* - This result was achieved in a lab environment utilizing a PC with USB 3.2 Gen 2 support and UASP driver installed. Actual performance may vary depending on host device and software configurations.
One Tough Cookie
We make sure the SE800 passes strict IEC IP68 standards. That means complete dust resistance and normal operation even after 30 minutes in 1.5m of water. So don't worry and get going - your data is safe. Beyond resisting dust and spills, the SE800 also meets the MIL-STD-810G 516.6 impact resistance standard so it can survive accidental drops and shocks with ease.
* - Dustproof and waterproof capabilities only apply when the USB port cover is firmly closed.
** - The MIL-STD-810G 516.6 standard means the device has passed drop-testing from a height of 1.22 meters. Under normal circumstances, the device will still function normally, but please do not purposely drop the product.
Portable and Chic
Unlike some external solid state drives out there, the SE800's elegant metal surface is a sight for sore eyes while its lightweight 40 gram form factor fits easily into your pocket.
|Dimensions||72.7 x 44 x 12.2 mm (L x W x H)|
|Interface||USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C|
|Operating system requirements||Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Linux Kernel 2.6 or later
Android 5.0 or later
|Op. Temperature||0°C (32°F) to 35°C (95°F)|
|Op. Voltage||DC 5V, 900mA|
|Accessories||USB 3.2 Type-C to C cable|
USB 3.2 Type-C to A cable
Quick Start Guide
|Warranty||3-year limited warranty|
- SE800 dust and water proof ratings apply only when the USB port cover is firmly closed.
- Product includes USB-C to USB-C cable and USB-C to USB-A Cable. Connection to microUSB requires separate cable, not included.
- Compatibility with specific host devices may vary and could be affected by system environment.
- Connecting via USB 2.0 requires plugging in to two USB ports for sufficient power delivery. A USB Y-cable will be needed.
- Please note that USB 3.1 Gen2, and USB 3.2 Gen2 are in fact the same specification and feature the same exact performance capabilities. The USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) recently rebranded USB 3.1 Gen2 to USB 3.2 Gen2. For more information about the change, please visit the USB-IF website at www.usb.org.