- When Do I Get It?
(Collection / Delivery Time Frames)
Our picking, packing and delivery procedure is directly affected by what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times may vary.
Estimates are provided in the tables below to help you pick the delivery option that best suits you, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date on email communications from us for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Gauteng||1-4 working days|
|SA Cities (outside Gauteng)||2-5 working days|
|Regional Areas||2-6 working days|
|Remote Areas||3-7 working days|
|Stock availability||Collect time|
|Retail||You may collect during office hours*. Stock is ready.|
|Warehouse||1-2 working days|
|Out of stock||
Supplier Out of Stock|
(Add the item to your Wish List to be notified when stock once again becomes available
Collect Location: Titan Ice retail store
Address: 774 Jacqueline Drive
Lead times vary, Please wait for your Ready to Collect email before collecting.
We are open Mondays – Fridays from 8:30 to 17:30
We are also open on Saturdays and Public Holidays from 9:00 to 13:00.
We are closed on Sundays, Easter weekend, Christmas and New Year.
What This Product Does
The 16-Port 10/100Mbps Rackmount Switch TL-SF1016 provides you with a high-performance, low-cost, easy-to-use, seamless and standard upgrade to improve old network to 100Mbps network. All 16 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SF1016 can save up to 70%* of the power consumption and 80% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 70%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 3.2 Gbps Switching Capacity
- Store and forward Switching scheme
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps hardware.
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
- Fanless design to make sure it works quietly
Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x
Fan Quantity: Fanless
Dimensions (W x D x H): 440 x 180 x 44 mm
16x 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports
AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m)
100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e or above cable (maximum 100m)
Switching Capacity: 3.2Gbps
MAC Address Table: 8K
Buffer Memory: 2Mb
Packet Forwarding Rate: 2.38Mpps
Green Technology: Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 70%
Transfer Method: Store-and-Forward