- When Do I Get It?
(Collection / Delivery Time Frames)
Our picking, packing and delivery procedure is directly affected by what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times may vary.
Estimates are provided in the tables below to help you pick the delivery option that best suits you, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date on email communications from us for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Gauteng||1-4 working days|
|SA Cities (outside Gauteng)||2-5 working days|
|Regional Areas||2-6 working days|
|Remote Areas||3-7 working days|
|Stock availability||Collect time|
|Retail||You may collect during office hours*. Stock is ready.|
|Warehouse||1-2 working days|
|Out of stock||
Supplier Out of Stock|
(Add the item to your Wish List to be notified when stock once again becomes available
Collect Location: Titan Ice retail store
Address: 774 Jacqueline Drive
Lead times vary, Please wait for your Ready to Collect email before collecting.
We are open Mondays – Fridays from 8:30 to 17:30
We are also open on Saturdays and Public Holidays from 9:00 to 13:00.
We are closed on Sundays, Easter weekend, Christmas and New Year.
UGREEN CAT8 ethernet cable supports bandwidth up to 2000MHz, offering a maximum networking speed at 40Gbps. Shielded with foiled twisted pairs, the individual twisted pair of this CAT8 network cable is wrapped in a foil tape. With the 24AWG cord, this CAT8 LAN ethernet cable is wrapped with reliable and thicker PVC housing material for durability and flexibility.
- Stable Bandwidth up to 2000MHz
- Excellent S/FTP Shielding Effect
- Flexible and Durable
- Broad Compatibility
- Type: CAT8 Class I
- Wire Core: 24AWG Oxygen Free Copper
- OD: 8mm
- Connection Type: RJ45
- Connection Method: T568B
- Transmission Speed: 40Gbps
- Broadband: 2000MHz
- Stranding Method: 8-core twisted pair
- Interface: Pure copper gold-plated
- Shielded Wire: Double Aluminium Foil, Ground Wire
- This CAT8 ethernet cable adopts CAT8 class 1 standard.
- It is backward compatible with older CAT6, CAT6e, CAT5 and CAT5e cable standards, but is not compatible with CAT7 or CAT7A.