- When Do I Get It?
(Collection / Delivery Time Frames)
Our picking, packing and delivery procedure is directly affected by what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times may vary.
Estimates are provided in the tables below to help you pick the delivery option that best suits you, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date on email communications from us for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Gauteng||1-4 working days|
|SA Cities (outside Gauteng)||2-5 working days|
|Regional Areas||2-6 working days|
|Remote Areas||3-7 working days|
|Stock availability||Collect time|
|Retail||You may collect during office hours*. Stock is ready.|
|Warehouse||1-2 working days|
|Out of stock||
Supplier Out of Stock|
(Add the item to your Wish List to be notified when stock once again becomes available
Collect Location: Titan Ice retail store
Address: 774 Jacqueline Drive
Lead times vary, Please wait for your Ready to Collect email before collecting.
We are open Mondays – Fridays from 8:30 to 17:30
We are also open on Saturdays and Public Holidays from 9:00 to 13:00.
We are closed on Sundays, Easter weekend, Christmas and New Year.
NETGEAR dual band 802.11ac Wireless Access Point, purposely designed for Small Office and Home Office deployments
The NETGEAR® Dual Band 802.11ac Wireless Access Point (AP) delivers high performance for Small Office and Home Office (SOHO) deployments and supports dual band concurrent operation at 2.4GHz and 5GHz with combined throughput of 1.2Gbps (300Mbps at 2.4GHz and 867Mbps at 5GHz). The WAC104 Wireless 802.11ac Access Point provides ease of use in standalone access point mode.
Easy to Configure
- Simple setup in minutes with intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Comprehensive monitoring with web-based access
High performance and superior coverage
- Dual band concurrent operation between 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency ranges
- Maximize coverage for optimal deployment for SOHO
- Supports wireless security features (WPA, WPA2)
- MAC based Access Control List to protect against intruders
Interoperate with both new and legacy clients
- Support latest 802.11ac wireless clients to achieve maximum speed
- Backward compatible to allow legacy devices to connect at their fastest speed
- IEEE 802.11ac specification
- IEEE 802.11n 2.0 specification
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.11a
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz concurrent operation
Maximum Theoretical Throughput
- 300Mbps (2.4GHz)
- 867Mbps (5GHz)
Maximum Number of Clients
- Web UI
- Antenna: 3dBi (external)
- WDS Point-to-point wireless bridge mode
- WDS Point-to-multipoint wireless bridge mode
- Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) Encryption
- WiFi Protected Access Pre-shared Key (WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK)
- MAC Address filtering
- 1 BSSID
- (Wireless multimedia mode) for QoS
Simultaneous Bridge/Client Association
- Country-specific plug: 12V/1.5A (18W)
- 1.5 Amp power adapter
- Power consumption: 8.1W (maximum)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 239.65 x 181.45 x 40.6 mm
- Weight: 385g
- Desktop standable
- Wall mountable
- Four (4) 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet (RJ-45) port with Auto Uplink™ (Auto MDI-X)
- Power, WPS, WiFi, LAN Activity
- 0° to 40°C
Operating Relative Humidity
- @ 25°C > 285,000 hours
- @ 50°C > 100,000 hours
- 802.11ac Wireless AP (WAC104)
- Ethernet cable
- Installation guide
- Power adapter, localized to country of sale
- Warranty/support information card
- CE (EN60950)
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR limited 3-year Hardware Warranty.
- ProSUPPORT 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSUPPORT coverage can be extended by purchasing one, three, or five year contracts.
- ProSUPPORT Lifetime 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via chat. (Remote diagnostics performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues).