- When Do I Get It?
(Collection / Delivery Time Frames)
Our picking, packing and delivery procedure is directly affected by what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times may vary.
Estimates are provided in the tables below to help you pick the delivery option that best suits you, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date on email communications from us for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Gauteng||1-4 working days|
|SA Cities (outside Gauteng)||2-5 working days|
|Regional Areas||2-6 working days|
|Remote Areas||3-7 working days|
|Stock availability||Collect time|
|Retail||You may collect during office hours*. Stock is ready.|
|Warehouse||1-2 working days|
|Out of stock||
Supplier Out of Stock|
(Add the item to your Wish List to be notified when stock once again becomes available
Collect Location: Titan Ice retail store
Address: 774 Jacqueline Drive
Lead times vary, Please wait for your Ready to Collect email before collecting.
We are open Mondays – Fridays from 8:30 to 17:30
We are also open on Saturdays and Public Holidays from 9:00 to 13:00.
We are closed on Sundays, Easter weekend, Christmas and New Year.
Conquer the battlefield
The MAG series was born through rigorous quality testing and designed to be a symbol of sturdiness and durability. Focused on providing the best user experience, the MAG series has a simple installation process coupled with a friendly user interface making it the best choice for entry level gamers.
The newly introduced MAG CORELIQUID has everything you're looking for in a liquid cooler, ranging from quality materials that provide reliable durability to heat dissipation technologies that are extremely effective. Users can even enjoy perks like ARGB lighting and a 270-degree rotating blockhead that is simple to use. On top of that, the blockhead boasts a unique irregular aesthetic that is both stylish and artistic. Every single component of the MAG CORELIQUID is designed with the end goal in mind: to provide effective cooling without any compromise.
- Rotatable blockhead - Mount the cold plate at any orientation, turn the blockhead up to 270 degrees, and keep it upright.
- Pump motor resonance elimination - A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
- High thermal dissipation - A split pathway through the radiator rapidly dissipates heat, cooled liquid is then pumped back into the loop.
- Evaporation proof tubing - Constructed with three layers of netted plastic tubing and a reinforced mesh exterior.
- Number of fans: 2
- Fan dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Fan speed: 500 ~ 2000 RPM
- Fan power consumption: 1.8 W
- Fan bearing: Two Ball Bearing
- Fan air pressure: 0.23 ~ 2.39 mmH2O
- Fan noise level: 14.3 ~ 34.3 dBA
- Fan air flow: 21.63 ~ 78.73 CFM
- Fan lighting: ARGB
- Fan ARB cable connector: Pin + Socket
- PWM mode: Yes
- Fan cable length (5V ARGB / PWM Cable) 550 / 350mm
- Radiator material: Aluminum
- Radiator dimensions: 274 x 120 x 27mm
- Radiator water cooling pipe lenght: 400mm
- Block dimensions: 80.57x 66.82 x 48.58mm
- Block lighting: ARGB
- Pump speed: 4200 RPM
- Pump power consumption: 4.08w
- Intel CPU socket support
- LGA 1150/1151/1155/1156/1200
- LGA 1366/2011/2011-3/2066
- AMD CPU Socket support
- 1 to 2 Fan PWM cable x 1
- PSU Molex 4-Pin to 4-Pin(2 Pin Wired) Fan cable x 1
- Warranty: 3 years