- When Do I Get It?
(Collection / Delivery Time Frames)
Our picking, packing and delivery procedure is directly affected by what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times may vary.
Estimates are provided in the tables below to help you pick the delivery option that best suits you, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date on email communications from us for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Gauteng||1-4 working days|
|SA Cities (outside Gauteng)||2-5 working days|
|Regional Areas||2-6 working days|
|Remote Areas||3-7 working days|
|Stock availability||Collect time|
|Retail||You may collect during office hours*. Stock is ready.|
|Warehouse||1-2 working days|
|Out of stock||
Supplier Out of Stock|
(Add the item to your Wish List to be notified when stock once again becomes available
Collect Location: Titan Ice retail store
Address: 774 Jacqueline Drive
Lead times vary, Please wait for your Ready to Collect email before collecting.
We are open Mondays – Fridays from 8:30 to 17:30
We are also open on Saturdays and Public Holidays from 9:00 to 13:00.
We are closed on Sundays, Easter weekend, Christmas and New Year.
The EK-AIO 240 D-RGB is an all-in-one liquid cooling solution for your CPU. It offers all the benefits of a water-cooling solution in a compact, easy to install and maintenance-free design. The EK AIO comes with a universally compatible CPU water-block, along with a pre-filled pump-res combo design for a liquid cooling solution that’s ready to go straight out of the box. It’s simple, efficient and comes with fully customizable D-RGB lighting.
Easy installation with Universal Compatibility
The EK AIO comes with a universally compatible CPU water-block, fitting all the latest Intel & AMD CPU sockets as well as featuring a tool-less mounting mechanism for easy installation. Requiring just a single radiator mount, with diamond cut rotary fittings for easy tube adjustment, the EK AIO offers compatibility with almost all modern case designs.
Dynamic Addressable D-RGB lighting
Customize your EK AIO to match your set-up with its range of fully addressable D-RGB lighting effects. Built into both its CPU block and Vardar S fans, the EK AIO offers a range of color configurations controlled from either your motherboard or standalone RGB controller. The EK AIO CPU monoblock features a full acrylic cover, acting as a light diffuser with its frosted finish, for a dynamic lighting display with smooth color transitions.
EK-Vardar High-Performance Fans
The EK-Vardar S included with the EK AIO are industrial grade high-static PWM fans, designed and built primarily for high-performance liquid cooling systems. Controlled by either your motherboard or standalone fan controller, the EK Vardar can be adjusted to run at speeds between 550 - 2200RPM for either high airflow or silent running. EK-Vardar S is our first choice for radiator cooling, providing unmatched cooling performance, with fully integrated and customizable D-RGB lighting.
- Radiator Dimensions: 275 x 120 x 27 mm
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Fan Compatibility: 120 mm
- Pump Unit Dimensions: 88 x 70 x 53 mm
- Pump Unit Material: ABS Housing, Copper Cold plate, Steel Mounting Pump
- Pump Speed Range: 850 - 2600 RPM ± 10%
- Pump PWM Range: 20 - 100%
- Pump Cable Length: 50 mm
- Pump Unit RGB Type: 5V Digital (Addressable)
- Pinout: 5V, D, Empty, Ground Pump RGB Cable Length: 50 mm
- Tubing Material: Ultra-Low Evaporation Rubber with Nylon Braided Sleeve
- Tubing Length: 350 mm
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Fan Speed Range: 550 - 2200 ± 10%
- Fan Noise Level: 36,4dBA (at maximum speed)
- Fan Static Pressure: 2,89 mm H20 = 28,9 Pa (at maximum speed)
- Fan Air Flow: 66,04 CFM = 112,20 m³/h (at maximum speed)
- Fan Cable Length: 500 mm
- Fan RGB Type: 5V Digital (Addressable) Pinout: 5V, D, Empty, Ground
- Fan RGB Cable Length: 50 mm
- CPU Socket Support
- Intel Sockets LGA: 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1200, 2011, 2011-3, 2066
- AMD Sockets: AM4
- Warranty: 5 years