- When Do I Get It?
(Collection / Delivery Time Frames)
Our picking, packing and delivery procedure is directly affected by what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times may vary.
Estimates are provided in the tables below to help you pick the delivery option that best suits you, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date on email communications from us for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Gauteng||1-4 working days|
|SA Cities (outside Gauteng)||2-5 working days|
|Regional Areas||2-6 working days|
|Remote Areas||3-7 working days|
|Stock availability||Collect time|
|Retail||You may collect during office hours*. Stock is ready.|
|Warehouse||1-2 working days|
|Out of stock||
Supplier Out of Stock|
(Add the item to your Wish List to be notified when stock once again becomes available
Collect Location: Titan Ice retail store
Address: 774 Jacqueline Drive
Lead times vary, Please wait for your Ready to Collect email before collecting.
We are open Mondays – Fridays from 8:30 to 17:30
We are also open on Saturdays and Public Holidays from 9:00 to 13:00.
We are closed on Sundays, Easter weekend, Christmas and New Year.
MPG B760I EDGE WIFI employs silver white color scheme to show off different personality and identity. Besides being stylish, it is also powerful.
- Support Intel® Core™ 14th/13th/12th Gen Processors, Intel® Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors for LGA 1700 socket
- Supports DDR5 Memory, up to 7200+(OC) MHz
- Lightning Fast Game experience: PCIe 5.0 slots, Lightning Gen 4 x4 M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2
- Enhanced Power Design: Direct 8+1+1 phases power, Core Boost, Memory Boost
- Premium Thermal Solution: Enlarged heatsink, MOSFET thermal pads rated for 7W/mk, additional choke thermal pads and M.2 Shield Frozr are built for high performance system and non-stop gaming experience
- 2.5G LAN and Intel Wi-Fi 6E Solution: Upgraded network solution for professional and multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection
- AUDIO BOOST: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
- High Quality PCB: 8-layer PCB made by server grade level material
- Pre-installed I/O Shield: Better EMI protection and more convenience for installation
|CPU SUPPORT||Supports 14th/13th/12th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors|
|MEMORY||2x DDR5 slots|
Maximum Memory Capacity: 96GB
Memory Support: Up to 7200 MHz (O.C.) / 4800 MHz(JEDEC)
Max. overclocking frequency:
• 1DPC 1R Max speed up to 7200+ MHz
• 1DPC 2R Max speed up to 6600+ MHz
Supports Dual-Channel mode
Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
|ONBOARD GRAPHICS||1x HDMI™ (Support HDMI™ 2.1 with HDR, maximum resolution of 4K 60Hz*)|
1x DisplayPort (Support DP 1.4, maximum resolution of 8K 60Hz*)
*Available only on processors featuring integrated graphics. Graphics specifications may vary depending on the CPU installed.
|EXPANSION SLOT||1x PCI-E x16 slot|
PCI_E1 Gen PCIe 5.0 supports up to x16 (From CPU)
M.2_1 Source (From CPU) supports up to PCIe 4.0 x4 , supports 2280 devices
M.2_2 Source (From Chipset) supports up to PCIe 4.0 x4 / SATA mode, supports 2280 devices
4x SATA 6G
|RAID||Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices|
|USB||2x USB 2.0 (Rear)|
2x USB 2.0 (Front)
4x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type A (Rear)
2x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type A (Front)
1x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type A (Rear)
1x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type C (Rear)
1x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type C (Front)
|LAN||Realtek® RTL8125BG 2.5Gbps LAN|
|WIRELESS / BLUETOOTH||Intel® Wi-Fi 6E|
The Wireless module is pre-installed in the M.2 (Key-E) slot
Supports MU-MIMO TX/RX, 2.4GHz / 5GHz / 6GHz* (160MHz) up to 2.4Gbps
Supports 802.11 a/ b/ g/ n/ ac/ ax
Supports Bluetooth® 5.3**, FIPS, FISMA
* Wi-Fi 6E 6GHz may depend on every country’s regulations and will be ready in Windows 11.
** Bluetooth 5.3 will be ready in Windows 10 build 21H1 and Windows 11.
|AUDIO||Realtek® ALC897 Codec|
7.1-Channel USB High Performance Audio
|FORM FACTOR||Mini-ITX (170 x 170 mm)|