- When Do I Get It?
(Collection / Delivery Time Frames)
Our picking, packing and delivery procedure is directly affected by what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times may vary.
Estimates are provided in the tables below to help you pick the delivery option that best suits you, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date on email communications from us for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Gauteng||1-4 working days|
|SA Cities (outside Gauteng)||2-5 working days|
|Regional Areas||2-6 working days|
|Remote Areas||3-7 working days|
|Stock availability||Collect time|
|Retail||You may collect during office hours*. Stock is ready.|
|Warehouse||1-2 working days|
|Out of stock||
Supplier Out of Stock|
(Add the item to your Wish List to be notified when stock once again becomes available
Collect Location: Titan Ice retail store
Address: 774 Jacqueline Drive
Lead times vary, Please wait for your Ready to Collect email before collecting.
We are open Mondays – Fridays from 8:30 to 17:30
We are also open on Saturdays and Public Holidays from 9:00 to 13:00.
We are closed on Sundays, Easter weekend, Christmas and New Year.
- Expands single IEEE1284 Parallel LPT port on system.
- High reliable SUNIX SUN2212 native PCI Express IEEE1284 controller on-board.
- Designed to meet PCI Express Base Specification Revision 2.0.
- Full single-lane (or x1) PCI Express throughput.
- Support IEEE 1284-1994 parallel port standard
- ECP (Enhance Capacity Port) / EPP (Enhance Parallel Port)
- SPP (Standard Parallel Port) / BPP (Bi-direction Parallel Port).
- Plug-n-Play, I/O address and IRQ assigned by system.
- Certified by CE, FCC, RoHS, and Microsoft WHQL approval.
Controller: SUNIX SUN2212
BUS: PCI Express Spec 2.0, Single-Lane (x1)
IRQ & IO: Assigned by System
No. of Ports: 1-port
PCB Dimensions: 65 x 69 mm
Bracket: Standard 121mm
Microsoft Client: XP/Vista/7 /8(X86/X64)
Microsoft Server: 2000 / 2003 / 2008 / 2008R2 (X86/X64)
Microsoft Embedded: XP Embedded/POS Ready 2009/ Embedded System 2009
* LPT port does not support LPT Key Locker Parallel device.
* LPT port does not support legacy 278/378/3BC ISA address under Microsoft Windows nor Linux operation systems.