- When Do I Get It?
(Collection / Delivery Time Frames)
Our picking, packing and delivery procedure is directly affected by what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times may vary.
Estimates are provided in the tables below to help you pick the delivery option that best suits you, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date on email communications from us for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Gauteng||1-4 working days|
|SA Cities (outside Gauteng)||2-5 working days|
|Regional Areas||2-6 working days|
|Remote Areas||3-7 working days|
|Stock availability||Collect time|
|Retail||You may collect during office hours*. Stock is ready.|
|Warehouse||1-2 working days|
|Out of stock||
Supplier Out of Stock|
(Add the item to your Wish List to be notified when stock once again becomes available
Collect Location: Titan Ice retail store
Address: 774 Jacqueline Drive
Lead times vary, Please wait for your Ready to Collect email before collecting.
We are open Mondays – Fridays from 8:30 to 17:30
We are also open on Saturdays and Public Holidays from 9:00 to 13:00.
We are closed on Sundays, Easter weekend, Christmas and New Year.
- Securely connects a motherboard to an HDD, SSD or optical drive
- Latching connectors ensure a reliable and secure connection to devices
- Supports both latching and standard motherboards and devices
- Compatible with SATA III and backwards compatible with SATA II and I
The Lindy Latching SATA Cable is a high-performance, reliable cable equipped with two locking 7 pin SATA connectors, allowing users to connect motherboards with SATA peripherals such as HDDs, SSDs and optical drives.
Robust latching mechanisms allow this cable to securely connect to motherboards and peripherals which have the compatible latching mechanisms, providing a reliable internal connection. This cable can also be connected to standard motherboards or devices that don’t have a latching mechanism.
With full support for SATA III and backwards compatibility with SATA II and I this cable is designed to work alongside the most modern motherboards and storage devices as well as older peripherals.
- Connector A: 7 pin SATA Female
- Connector B: 7 pin SATA Female
- Housing Material: Plastic (PBT)
- Pin Construction: Phosphor Copper
- Pin Plating: Gold
- Dimensions (approx.) WxDxH: 14x18.2x5.95 mm
- Length: 0.7m (2,30ft)
- Standard: SATA III
- Colour: Red
- Type: Flat
- Jacket Diameter: 7.8x2.2mm (0.31x0.09in)
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Conductor Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Gauge: 26 AWG
- Supported Bandwidth: 6Gbps
- Operating Temperature: -10°C - 80°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C - 85°C