- When Do I Get It?
(Collection / Delivery Time Frames)
Our picking, packing and delivery procedure is directly affected by what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times may vary.
Estimates are provided in the tables below to help you pick the delivery option that best suits you, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date on email communications from us for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Gauteng||1-4 working days|
|SA Cities (outside Gauteng)||2-5 working days|
|Regional Areas||2-6 working days|
|Remote Areas||3-7 working days|
|Stock availability||Collect time|
|Retail||You may collect during office hours*. Stock is ready.|
|Warehouse||1-2 working days|
|Out of stock||
Supplier Out of Stock|
(Add the item to your Wish List to be notified when stock once again becomes available
Collect Location: Titan Ice retail store
Address: 774 Jacqueline Drive
Lead times vary, Please wait for your Ready to Collect email before collecting.
We are open Mondays – Fridays from 8:30 to 17:30
We are also open on Saturdays and Public Holidays from 9:00 to 13:00.
We are closed on Sundays, Easter weekend, Christmas and New Year.
- RT Cores: Dedicated ray tracing hardware enables fast real-time ray tracing of objects and environments with physically accurate shadows, reflections, refractions, and global illumination.
- Concurrent Floating Point and Integer Processing: Turing GPUs more efficiently process the compute heavy workloads of modern games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6: Experience up to 496 GB/s of memory bandwidth for high-speed, high-resolution gaming.
- Wing-blade fan design incorporates drooped tips on each blade to reduce drag.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Dual BIOS switch lets you toggle between Quiet and Performance BIOS profiles sans software.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- MaxContact Technology allows 2X more contact with the GPU chip for improved thermal transfer.
- A reinforced frame prevents excessive torsion and lateral bending of the PCB.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- Aura Sync compatibility lets you customize and sync lighting effects with other compatible hardware.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips 2 hybrid-controlled fan headers for optimal system cooling.
|Graphics Engine||NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060 Super|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 3.0|
|Video Memory||GDDR6 8GB|
|Engine Clock||OC Mode - GPU Boost Clock : 1710 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1500 MHz|
|Gaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock : 1680 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1470 MHz|
|Memory Clock||14000 MHz|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution:7680 x 4320|
|Interface||HDMI Output : Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)|
|Display Port : Yes x 2 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)|
|HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)|
|USB Type-C Support:Yes x1|
|Maximum Display Support||4|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||No|
|Power Connectors||1 x 6-pin, 1 x 8-pin|
|1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop|
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver|
|Dimensions||30.1 x 13.1 x 4.9 cm|
|Slot width||2.5 slot|