- When Do I Get It?
(Collection / Delivery Time Frames)
Our picking, packing and delivery procedure is directly affected by what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times may vary.
Estimates are provided in the tables below to help you pick the delivery option that best suits you, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date on email communications from us for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Gauteng||1-4 working days|
|SA Cities (outside Gauteng)||2-5 working days|
|Regional Areas||2-6 working days|
|Remote Areas||3-7 working days|
|Stock availability||Collect time|
|Retail||You may collect during office hours*. Stock is ready.|
|Warehouse||1-2 working days|
|Out of stock||
Supplier Out of Stock|
(Add the item to your Wish List to be notified when stock once again becomes available
Collect Location: Titan Ice retail store
Address: 774 Jacqueline Drive
Lead times vary, Please wait for your Ready to Collect email before collecting.
We are open Mondays – Fridays from 8:30 to 17:30
We are also open on Saturdays and Public Holidays from 9:00 to 13:00.
We are closed on Sundays, Easter weekend, Christmas and New Year.
The design concept for the D-Frame 2.0 originates from the freedom, individuality and impulsive nature of off-road motorcycles. The combination of steel tubing, anti-flip foot pads with deep tire treads, a power supply in the shape of an air-cooled engine and tempered glass is the perfect fusion of art and technology.
Handcrafted Metallic Tubing Structure
Expertly bent tubing is entirely crafted by human hands. TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) welding is used to reinforced stability. A unique electrode position creates an ultra-smooth finish! The motherboard mounting tray is sandblasted to achieve a refined metallic texture.
Innovative Two-Way Open Design with Quick-Release Fasteners
The outer frame features a unique two-way open design. With its quick-release fasteners, the D-Frame 2.0 allows for easier assembly and custom display platforms.
Open-Frame Structure with Excellent Thermal Solutions
Open-frame structure improves heat dissipation and airflow is effectively channeled, ensuring excellent ventilation.
Highly Expandable for Superb Performance
Supports the latest high-end graphics cards, CPU heat sinks and motherboards
USB 3.1 Type-C Ultra-High-Speed Transmission
Advanced USB 3.1 Type-C interface provides high transmission speeds in supported systems
SIII-1065W Transparent Power Supply
Each D-Frame 2.0 includes a SIII-1065W power supply, which is exclusively designed for the D-Frame 2.0
- Model: D-Frame 2.0
- Color: Black/Green
- Case Type: Open-Air Chassis
- Case Material: Reinforced Steel Tube, Aluminium, Tempered Glass
- M/B Compatibility: E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX
- Expansion Slots: 8
- Dimensions: 548 x 291 x 726 mm (H x W x D)
- Net Weight: 22.5kg
- Front Ports
- 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C
- 3 x USB 3.0
- HD Audio
- Internal Drive Bays
- 4 x 2.5“/3.5” Multifunctional Brackets
- Thermal Solution Compatibility
- 2 x 120mm Fan Brackets (Supports 2 x 120mm Fans)
- 1 x 3-in-1 Fan Bracket (Supports 3 x 120mm Fans)
- Supports 1 x 360mm Radiator
- Front: 90mm Maximum Height Including Fan
- Bottom: 65mm Maximum Height Including Fan
- Power Supply Compatibility
- SIII-1065W Internal PSU Included
- ATX12V and EPS12V
- PSU Dimensions: 210 x 180 x 96 mm (L x W x H)
- Maximum Compatibility
- VGA Card Length: 350-415mm (Depends on Mounting Configuration)
- VGA Card Height: 173mm (Motherboard Die Surface to Side Panel)
- CPU Heatsink Height: 165mm (CPU Die Surface to Side Panel)