- When Do I Get It?
(Collection / Delivery Time Frames)
Our picking, packing and delivery procedure is directly affected by what you order, where you want it delivered and how you choose to pay, so delivery times may vary.
Estimates are provided in the tables below to help you pick the delivery option that best suits you, but always check your order’s Estimated Delivery Date on email communications from us for the most accurate delivery information.
|Delivery destination||Delivery time|
|Gauteng||1-4 working days|
|SA Cities (outside Gauteng)||2-5 working days|
|Regional Areas||2-6 working days|
|Remote Areas||3-7 working days|
|Stock availability||Collect time|
|Retail||You may collect during office hours*. Stock is ready.|
|Warehouse||1-2 working days|
|Out of stock||
Supplier Out of Stock|
(Add the item to your Wish List to be notified when stock once again becomes available
Collect Location: Titan Ice retail store
Address: 774 Jacqueline Drive
Lead times vary, Please wait for your Ready to Collect email before collecting.
We are open Mondays – Fridays from 8:30 to 17:30
We are also open on Saturdays and Public Holidays from 9:00 to 13:00.
We are closed on Sundays, Easter weekend, Christmas and New Year.
Combat heat with Antec’s C400 CPU Cooler. Designed for leading Intel and AMD processors, the C400 CPU Cooler supports Intel® Core™ i7 Extreme, and AMD™ Sempron, among others. The 8 mm thick copper coldplate and nickel-plated aluminum fins with four embedded heatpipes achieve maximum heat transference as well as lightweight durability. And with the stealthily quiet blue LED PWM (pulse width modulation) fan, the C400 CPU Cooler is the perfect tool to combat heat when overclocking your processor.
- Intel: 775/1150//1151/1155/1156/1366/2011 /2066
- AMD: FM2/FM1/AM3/AM3+/AM2+/AM2/AM4
Fan: 120 mm Blue LED Fan with PWM (800 - 1.900 RPM)
Airflow: Max. 77 CFM - Noise: 20.3 - 34.5 dBA
- STRAIGHT TOUCH TECHNOLOGY: 8 mm Thick Copper Coldplate
- HIGH STATIC PRESSURE LED FAN: Quiet 120 mm Blue LED Fan (Max 77 CFM)
- UNIQUE HEATSINK DESIGN: Two-tiered fin structure dissipates heat efficiently, while aluminium oxide coating prevents oxidation
- BROAD SOCKET COMPATIBILITY: Compatibility with the newest Intel and AMD platforms, and the push-pin mounting system and included gold thermal paste make for a fast, simple installation
- AQ 3 years warranty